10.29.2021

Heading into a VERY full weekend...

 Today, I am off to help at Eden's class party, which we haven't done in almost 2 years.  Tomorrow we have back to back soccer games and I was signed up for snacks for Eden's team and so we are getting those goodie bags ready. 

 

The only healthy snack will be these little cuties:

At some point between Friday and Saturday, we will be carving pumpkins.  So the supplies are all ready for that.
Then on Sunday, Kit will be teaching, and we are having an outdoor get-together with our school and baseball friends and family.  So even though the whole thing is that we are meeting here to eat and then go, I still feel like I wanted to make things go smoothly and look nice, especially since Kit is not with me.
I made arrangements for the pizza table with things from my craft bin:
I love that there are traditions that we get to do each year and I love that the kids are still into all of it!
Ryder also won most creative at church for his costume on Wednesday night.  Kit got the lights all set, it's hard to see... but it will be so fun on a dark evening...
It is making him EVEN MORE excited to go trick or treating this weekend!
The sweet thing is that I get to do this weekend with my family and that is the best part of it all!