8.24.2021

Time with Ryder...

 Over the weekend while Eden and Kit were on their epic back packing adventure with Grandi and Monkey Papa, Ryder and I lived it up at home so that he could be at all of his soccer scrimmages...  We went on a date to Avila's and Ryder practiced all of his manners for being an amazing date.  (He learned all that he knows from watching his dad!)

 He got to play soccer and had a couple of scrimmages...

We finally finished Harry Potter's Order of the Phoenix and then watched the movie with home made ramen on Saturday night:
On Sunday, Ryder had his "move up" Sunday where he finished his time in the elementary school group.  The children's ministry crew prayed for him as he prepared to move up to middle school.  Of course we celebrated with our weekly doughnut.  Which reminded me of this photo from 2012:
Of course I had to get a photo of his last day in Children's church...
How does time go so fast!
We celebrated at Victory Diner while we looked at what is coming up for middle school.
Then we came home and watched "Hoosiers" while we ate our burgers.  It was so fun to  have the time together...  I don't just love this kid, but I really, really like him and I just adore spending time with him!
I am so grateful for every second that we had together!