1.07.2021

create...

Create (verb)

 cre·​ate | \ krē-ˈāt


1: to bring something into existence.

2: to produce or bring about by a course of action or behavior

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have never been one to pick a word for the year.  Generally I am more of a list maker/goal setter.  This year just felt different.  I prayed on what God would have me do this year for my annual list/goal setting, and this word kept coming up.

Create.

I know it is what this year is going to be about:

Creating space, creating boundaries, creating environments for health (mentally, physically, emotionally...), creating time for things and people that I love, actually creating things with my hands, creating and nurturing growing relationships...

My goal is to "create" every day and I hope to keep a journal with a daily entries of what I created that day.

I am looking forward to what this year will hold, and things that will be created!❤︎