11.04.2020

World Series Champs 2020

 I don't know if you know, but the DODGERS WON THE WORLD SERIES on October 27!!!  The many faces of Ryder watching a nail biter:

In the 6th inning, he decide to put his Little League Dodger jersey on...
And when the last strike was thrown in the top of the 9th, he lost his mind, screaming and running around the house.  Kit was at a meeting so was literally getting the play by play... 
Right before the game started, Ryder was telling me about the list of things he was bummed that hadn't happened in 2020: cancelled trips, cancelled sports and camps, cancelled birthday party slumber parties, not going to school and seeing friends, no fifth grade trips etc... He was complaining, it was just a matter of fact, and then added, "If my team could just win the World Series, I could say that something AWESOME happened in 2020..." And as a mother, I have never wanted anything more in that moment than to see his team win.  It was such a great night!