10.06.2020

It's feeling like Fall!

 Photos of our (very) minimal decorations around our house...

The our fireplace room:

The halloween books are already being enjoyed...
I have a project for this corner that we are finishing up...
I am so excited about it!
The candle scent in this room:
Kitchen (minus bunny):
And the candle from trader joes that I have around our house...
The dining room:
We added this runner and I think that we will get lots of use out of it throughout the year...
Our entryway:
The candle that we have in the entryway/bathroom:
I love this candle!
Our family room:
Note the spider on the fan...
And then finally our front porch, which end up adding to throughout the month as we get into real pumpkins for painting and carving...
Even Eden's fairy house felt festive...
I have yet to purchase seasonal pumpkin items at Trader Joes, but we are excited to have it feel a little different around here.  I'm praying that this helps us step into the season with a little more pep in our step with anticipation of all the fun holiday traditions that we look forward to, even if things are a little different this year...