6.24.2020

Father's Day 2020

Celebrating this man is my favorite thing to do!
I was scheduled to work on Father's Day so we had a little celebration on Saturday:
We took a slow morning making breakfast together, then Kit went for a bike ride and came back and we went to the pool for the first time this summer!
We ordered food from our favorite Mexican food place...
Then we all snuggled up to watch Jurassic Park Lost World.  We have been going through them and the kids LOVE them!  They kids gave him a Michael Symon BBQ apron and a bread making book.  Both are already being used...❤︎
~~~~~~~~~~~
Kit Rae, I knew when I met you that you would be an incredible dad... but you have exceeded every dream and expectation I could have ever had or hoped for.  You love us fiercely, serve us humbly, lead us boldly, and hold us with strength and compassion.  We all just simply adore you and we love that you are ours...