6.17.2019

Family time!

My cousin Heather is on town from McCall, Idaho, and we tried to get as much time together as we possibly could!
First a family dinner together:
 There was exciting crafts and Eden LOVED it!
 Lots of food:
 Two sisters:
Had four daughters:
Who had 10 kids:
It's pretty sweet to all be together!
Then we had a girls only slumber party on Friday night!
We started the night by toasting to sisters and cousins and my sister got us matching rings:
 We ate at the Playground in Santa Ana.  
 I will not do justice to the food with these pictures, but I had to try to capture a few of the items!
 Only one of us had been there before and it was an experience I will never forget, not only because the food was amazing, but because I got to sit around the table with three of my ALL-TIME favorite people.  When I think back to evenings or moments with people that I love and memories that will never leave me, this will be at the top of the list.  The only thing missing was Kit.
 We stayed up until 1 in the morning talking and woke up and went to an amazing doughnut place in Tustin:
I can't tell you what an incredible time it was, sharing life together, eating together while laughing until our sides hurt and savoring the fact that these are people that I get to call mine, and I am theirs.
How I love them and how I will count down the days with anticipation until we get to be together again!❤︎