2.24.2015

Our Eden Marie is Three!

Today marks the anniversary of when this beautiful human being  came into our lives, and we have never been the same since.  Her name means delight and it could not be a more fitting description of her.  My girl is fierce and sensitive and passionate and funny and kind.  She is tough and nurturing and cares for others deeply.  You never have to wonder what is on her mind.  She brings such joy in our home and to each person that she comes into contact with and I am so honored to be her mama.  The story that the Lord is writing for this little girl is going to be epic and I am so excited to be be part of it.
Happy Birthday to our baby girl!
(Because who am I kidding, no matter how old she is, she will always be my baby girl...♥) 
Now we are off to get some doughnuts and have some fun!