10.04.2010

Party Planning....

Our friend Chris, who has been living in South Africa and working with CRM , will be coming to the states at the end of October and we are so excited to see him. He will also be bringing his girlfriend, Maxi, that we have never met and we really wanted to have a special time of being together... So we are hosting an early thanksgiving/meet Maxi party and I am so excited about it!

My goal is that we come away from the evening knowing each other better and so I have been trying to think of things to do so that we can get to know her as well as have her get to know us.
I wanted to make place cards, but then I decided to do a little roasting/descriptor on each one and this is what I came up with...
I can't wait for everyone to "find their name"...

I have a few other things in the works and I can't wait to share them with you.

Maxi we can't wait to have you here!