3.06.2018

I may have panicked...

Early last week, I noticed that Eden had what looked a heat rash on her face. I wrote it off and passed it off as no big deal.  The next day it had spread to her arms and legs, (not her torso or neck).   She didn't have a fever but she complained it was itchy.  I immediately panicked on the inside, which I am sure spilled out on the outside.  Even though we have vaccinated for chicken pox and the symptoms didn't match, I thought that was what it was.
We went to Urgent care where they took such good care of us and where was did NOT contract any form of influenza. (knock on wood...)
While we were there, we read a book she had gotten at her book fair and I pretended to be the patient and she pretended to be the nurse.  
Diagnosis? Molluscum.  They sent us home with medications and creams and she is on the mend. 
In situations like this, I am always humbled at how our family has lived normal and healthy lives.  I know that is not the case for many families and I am thankful that urgent care, doctors visits, prescriptions, and hospital stays are not part of our everyday life.  Thank you to those who prayed for my girl and talked me off the ledge.  I am grateful!❤︎