2.28.2023

Father Daughter Dance

 Last Thursday night, Eden and Kit had their father/daughter dance put on by her school.  I was able to get off work early to help her do her hair and get ready:

We had done a little early birthday shopping to pick out the dress and the shoes.  The rest of the outfit accessories were from a dinner I had attended right before covid and it was so fun to use them again! (The theme of the dance was "masquerade ball" and wearing glasses made that a little awkward, so the headband was the perfect solution!
Mia and Papa were there to hold down the fort since we all thought I would have my normal workday.
It was special to have them there to send them off!
I love that I got to be there!
They looked so good!
They danced the night away, with some added fun with photo booths, snacks, and memories...
Besties...
The night ended with a late night trip for tacos and gelato...
They had the best time and I am so glad that they got to make that memory together.  We are slowly closing out all of our elementary events and I can't believe how fast it's all going!