2.22.2023

A girls weekend recap!

 This last weekend, Eden and I were able to go away for our first girls only weekend in celebration of her birthday.  We headed to Palm Springs for good food, thrifting, and time together...

Our first stop was Hadley's for date shakes and to say hi to the dinosaurs:

We hit thrift stores before we got to our hotel:
Angel view thrift was our favorite:
We stayed at Hotel Zoso. It was right in the heart of downtown Palm Springs.
We walked around the town before our table was ready at Las Casuelas.
Back at the hotel, we watched Harry Potter and Downton Abbey and painted our toes. ate our trader Joe's treats, did facials, and talked and laughed:
The next morning, we took it slow...
We grabbed lunch before we headed out...
And had to stop for some photos...
I absolutely loved everything about this weekend.  I haven't been given the role to be her best friend.  I have been given the role of being something even more sacred: being her mom.  I am so thankful for our time together for laughing and connecting and getting to know each other better as we deepen our relationship.  I love this girl SO FREAKING MUCH!