1.02.2011

teammates...

This morning Ryder woke up at 1245am, 3am, and was up from 4am on. Our little guy has a stuffy nose and is teething and because of those things, he has not really been sleeping that well. This morning, Kit and I tagged teamed being up with the little guy, walking around with him, changing diapers, administering tylenol, feeding him, and letting him chew on anything he could get his hands on. I am so thankful for the team mate that Kit is. Having our little guy be under the weather is probably the most helpless I have felt so far in being a new parent, (including recovery from a c-section, learning ot breast feed, and dealing with an abscess...) and to know that Kit is in it with me has taken so much weight off my shoulders, to know that I am not in it alone.
Kit Rae,
you are an incredible partner and parent and I am so thankful to be in this with you. Thank you for all that you do to make life so good! I could not love you more!